Monday, December 28, 2009

"A dress has always been my strongest suit "

As soon as I've gotten everyones sizes in I will be placing the order for the bridesmaids dresses. I have 8 bridesmaids and two junior bridesmaids. Although this has made it a little more difficult to plan, I wouldn't change my bridal party for the world because they are all so so important to me. Look for a blog post someday soon-ish about them and why they are so amazing. We ordered the tuxes a long time ago.
Here's what the dresses for the bridesmaids look like:



I haven't quite decided between the green and the blue.
The junior bridesmaids will be wearing whatever color I don't choose for the bridesmaids in dresses I want to have made. I want them to look like Dakota Fanning's dress in "The Secret Life of Bees." Unfortunately, she wears this dress in a funeral scene. Don't hold it against the dress. Also, try to overlook the poor picture quality. It's taken me forever to find a picture.






The guys will be wearing traditional morning suits. I'm glad I can get away with that, since it actually is a daytime wedding. I can't find a picture of the actual suit but it looks kinda like this one...the difference being that none of our groomsmen look like 1990's catalog models.





That's all folks!

2 comments:

  1. 3 things...
    1. i vote bllllllllllllluuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeee. I loved the color blue that you showed me. Seriously, it was so pretty!
    2. Why you dissin' on 1990s catalog models? I think he was hot hot hot. I'm bringing the 1991 JC Penny's model of the year as my date. I'm sorry if all your guests are too jealous of me to notice its your wedding.
    3. I would read this more often if you updated it more often!

    ReplyDelete